- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 butternut squashchopped into large hockey puck sized pieces
- 2ears cornwith husk left on
- 1 large head of garlic
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 1cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon salt
- 1tablespoon pepper
- 1/4cup garlic powder
- 1/4cup onion powder
- 1/4cup dry basil
- 1/4cup dry oregano
- Coat all of the items with a light coat of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Mix all the spices together and sprinkle them over all the items.
- Combine all the vegan items together into the Minnesota Mini Rotisserie and place it on your grill on low heat.
- Add the spice mix as desired while cooking.
Be careful not to add too much oil and do not pour oil on the vegetables while they're on the grill.
Cooking time approximately one hour.