Prime Rib Roast
- 1 boneless prime rib roasttied with cotton twine
- 1tablespoon salt
- 1tablespoon pepper
- 1/4cup garlic powder
- 1/4cup onion powder
- Unwrap the roast and let it sit until it comes to room temperature.
- Mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder and rub the roast with this mixture.
- Place roast in the Minnesota Mini Rotisserie and cook on your grill for ten minutes on high heat until the outer layer becomes golden brown.
- Turn the heat to low and continue to cook until recommended temperature is reached. Check temperature by stopping the rotisserie and placing meat thermometer between the bars, into the center of the roast.
- Remove the roast and cover with aluminum foil for 10-20 minutes. The temperature will rise and the roast will continue to cook while it sits.
- Remove the foil, cut the twine and remove it. Slice the roast and serve it with your favorite sauce, juice or horseradish.