Leg of Lamb
- 1-2 boneless legs of lambtied with cotton twine
- 1tablespoon salt
- 1tablespoon pepper
- 1stick butter
- 1/2cup pureed garlic
- 1cup lemon juice
- 1cup chevre(creamy goat cheese)
- 1teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1tablespoon basil
- 1tablespoon oregano
- 1tablespoon thyme
- Melt the butter and goat cheese and add all of the other ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place the legs of lamb in the Minnesota Mini Rotisserie and cook on low heat on your grill.
- Baste occasionally by drizzling the marinade on the lamb legs while they turn.
- Check temperature by stopping the rotisserie and placing meat thermometer between the bars, into the center of the leg. Cook to the recommended temperature and then remove cotton twine and serve.